COTES’ Corporate Culture creates a positive atmosphere of courage and good spirits. We promote audacious, creative, even risky ideas and solutions within our company. “Courage and a bit of insanity are sure to save us” is a rather odd slogan we came up with during our project management skills workshop which has since become a call-to-action for our team.
We reward a sporty lifestyle and active recreation. “The Energy of Movement” is one of the company’s registered slogans that is supported by the following, in addition to continuous development and the personal and professional growth of each employee:
- COTES pays for the following group activities:
- exclusive swimming pool lanes for use twice a week (except for summer season);
- cycling (in summer);
- corporate ski training (in winter);
- summer sport and athletic contests (volleyball, football, tennis, swimming) at a recreation camp or retreat.
- A private COTES recreation camp located on the shore of Novosibirsk’s Ob reservoir with everything necessary for enjoyable vacations or weekends: including boats, watercraft, water skis, wakeboards and excursions out into the forest and nearby fishery.
- Once a year, usually in March, the COTES team travels to Sheregesh for a corporate retreat in the mountains, for snowboarding and alpine skiing under the warmth of the spring sun.
- Every year, in September, our team takes part in a mass run of 3 600 meters at the Siberian Running Festival, carrying the company’s flag the whole way. The most spirited among us then go on to cover the distance of Aleksandr Raevich Semi-marathon in that day.
- The company’s birth date, which is on the 13th of October, is always special. We meet with the company founders, and invite former, current and future employees of COTES.
- The birthdays of all employees are celebrated as well. Everyone will receive a birthday present accompanied by a song performed by our team.